Feeling dehydrated? Malnourished? Drained or exhausted?
That can have distinct affects for your skin, health, mood, energy levels and more.
Learn more, book your free consultation now.
Biopuncture stimulates your body’s own healing mechanisms speeding up the process of injury recovery and in the case of anti-aging, natural rejuvenation/repair. Biopuncture also allows the practitioner to reduce pain and inflammation; all with safe natural remedies with no downtime or recovery time.
1-2 times per week
Methylcobalamin is the only active form of B12 found within the Central Nervous System (CNS). Benefits of Methylcobalamin supplementation include:
- Assists in the reduction of elevated Homocysteine. Elevated Homocysteine has been linked to increased cardiovascular risk of disease.
- Proven beneficial for symptoms of depression (i.e., supporting the production of serotonin and melatonin)
- Acts as a methyl donor and participates in the synthesis of SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine), a nutrient that has powerful mood elevating properties.
- Supports Immune system regulation
- Repair of damaged myelin sheath
- Acts to reverse nerve damage and promote nerve cell regeneration
- Increased metabolic function
- Supports healthy red blood cells and is used to treat Anemia
- Protects against neurological disease and aging
- Improvement of mental dysfunction in the elderly
- Supportive treatment in HIV
- Useful in protocols for asthma and sulfite sensitivities
- Necessary for the conversion of methylmalonate to succinic acid, an important Krebs cycle intermediate in energy production