Mia La Maven Medspa prioritizes the health and safety of our customers and employees, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). In accordance with LA County rules and regulations, we are currently open for limited services. We would like to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
Steps we are taking:
- We are following the most current guidelines suggested by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. The latest protocols are posted at our location.
- As a precautionary measure, we are conducting enhanced cleaning practices. Our staff has been instructed to sanitize all general public surfaces at opening and closing of the spa and between each client interaction.
- We have reduced the risk of contamination by providing hand sanitizer dispensers at entrance, private room, and restroom. We highly encourage customers to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting each location.
- The rooms and equipment are sanitized and disinfected prior to and between appointments.
- We provide contactless payment options.
- As a medical spa, we never allow employees showing symptoms of any illness (COVID-19 or otherwise) to work a shift. Any employee not feeling well is sent home immediately.
Steps you can take:
- If you or someone in your household is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please postpone your appointment for at least 14 days.
- Use face covering during your visit.
- Do not bring friends, guests, viewers, or others to your appointment.
- Wait outside or in your car until your scheduled appointment time.
Our priority remains keeping Mia La Maven employees and customers safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize potential spread of the coronavirus.Please be assured we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.